American Dream Mall in New Jersey is quite literally the American Dream. There’s nothing you won’t find there, including:
– indoor snowboarding (Big Slope)
– indoor rollercoasters (Nickelodeon Universe Theme Park)
– indoor waterpark (DreamWorks Water Park)
– indoor ice skating rink
– indoor black light & Angry Birds mini golf
– mirror maze
– Tilt Museum
– Sea Life Aquarium
– LEGOLAND Discovery Center
– IT’SUGAR (like a real life Willy Wonka)
And don’t forget, all the “regular” mall stuff like tons of shopping, food, gifts, etc. With a brand new sparkling gorgeous layout – tons of “insta worthy” spots!
I hope this little tour of American Dream in NJ gave you a taste! We can’t wait to go back and start actually DOING all. the. STUFF!!
For toddlers and kiddos, they have TABLET STROLLERS!! YES, built in tablets. RIDICULOUS!!! But… so smart…
It’s not too far from NYC, and for those without a car, they even have a dedicated LIFT station. For those with a car, they have HUGE HUGE HUGE parking decks. 1st hour is free then $3 for the rest of the day (not hourly – cheap)!!