This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Harvest punch is like autumn in a glass. It’s a delightful mix of apple cider, pear juice, fizzy soda, and cozy spices that’ll have you feeling refreshed and in the fall spirit with every sip.
Harvest punch is the perfect drink to make as we transition from summer to fall. It’s cold and refreshing, but is full of warm spices that make it absolutely irresistible! Another great drink to try is this cranberry orange punch. And once temperatures start to drop, try wassail or Crockpot apple cider!
Autumn Harvest Punch
When it comes to the perfect fall drink, harvest punch takes the cake. It’s a go-to choice for autumn gatherings and for good reason. This punch combines the natural sweetness of apple cider and pear juice for the perfect fruity flavor. Plus, the addition of cream soda makes it so bubbly and delicious. I know it seems like an unlikely combination, but trust me on this one! You’re going to love it.
But what makes harvest punch stand out are those cozy spices. You’ve got a touch of nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves in there. It tastes like a warm hug! Everything that a fall drink should be. Whether it’s a fall party or Thanksgiving (never too early to start planning!) harvest punch is the perfect drink choice. Everyone will be coming back for refills!
Harvest punch is a party in a glass, full of fruity flavors, warm spices, and bubbly goodness. Grab your ingredients, and let’s make a delicious drink that your taste buds will love! (Exact measurements are in the recipe card below.)
- Apple Cider or Juice: This is the main fruity ingredient that makes the punch taste great. You can use apple cider or apple juice, whichever you like.
- Pear Juice: Pear juice adds a bit of juicy goodness, and tastes amazing mixed with the apple.
- Cream Soda or Ginger Ale: Makes the punch all bubbly and fun. You can pick cream soda, ginger ale, or even Sprite- whichever floats your boat.
- Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Ground Cloves: These are the spices that make the harvest punch cozy and warm. Feel free to adjust the amounts, depending on how much spice you like.
- Sliced Apples and Pears (For Garnish): Fresh fruit slices not only make the punch look good but also add a crunchy, fruity kick.
- Cinnamon Sticks (For Garnish): Give your punch the perfect fall flavor and also infuse a little extra spice.
Harvest Punch Recipe
It takes less than 5 minutes to whip up some harvest punch. This makes it the perfect last minute addition to any party! (You may want to make a double batch because it goes fast!)
- Chill: Chill the juices and soda before assembling the punch.
- Combine Apple and Pear Juice: To a large punch bowl, add the apple cider and pear juice.
- Mix in Spices: Add the spices and whisk to combine.
- Add in Soda: Pour in the soda and stir.
- Garnish and Enjoy: Garnish with cinnamon sticks, and apple and pear slices.
Tips and Variations
Harvest punch is super easy to customize depending on the flavors you like and things you already have on hand!
- Soda Options: This recipe calls for cream soda…yes, as in rootbeer cream soda. I know it sounds interesting, but TRUST me! It is SO delicious. Feel free to use ginger ale or club soda if you prefer. I’m not a fan of Sprite or 7-up in this recipe because the lime was too overpowering, but you can use it if you would like.
- The BEST Apple Cider: The absolute BEST store-bought apple cider in my opinion is the Trader Joe’s brand. It is spiced perfectly and tastes incredible in this recipe, but any apple cider or apple juice will work.
- Serve COLD: This punch is best served chilled. I like to chill the ingredients before so they are nice and cold. If you use ice be careful not to let the ice sit in it too long because it melts and waters down the flavors.
- Make it Spiked: This harvest punch recipe is family-friendly, but if you want an adults-only version try adding a cup vodka or Prosecco.
How Long Does Harvest Punch Last?
This punch is best served immediately since it’s made with soda and you don’t want it to go flat. If you need to, you can store it in the fridge in an airtight pitcher but I would serve it within 24 hours.
Pin this now to find it later
Chill the juices and soda before assembling the punch.
To a large punch bowl, add the apple cider and pear juice.
Add the spices and whisk to combine.
Pour in the soda and stir.
Garnish with cinnamon sticks, and apple and pear slices.
Chill the juices and soda before making the punch!
Serving: 1cupCalories: 192kcalCarbohydrates: 49gProtein: 0.2gFat: 0.2gSaturated Fat: 0.05gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.01gSodium: 33mgPotassium: 264mgFiber: 0.4gSugar: 43gVitamin A: 2IUVitamin C: 28mgCalcium: 31mgIron: 0.3mg
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.